Why choose PEOPLE TREE Orthopaedics?
In today’s busy and hectic schedule, too often bone and joint health is ignored. That is the main reason why there is an increase in the number of knee and hip joint replacement surgery that is happening worldwide, more so in India.
Due to, unhealthy lifestyle, extended working hours, lack of exercise or even accidents and trauma, a lot of us face bone & joint health problems like neck pain, back pain, knee pain, hip pain, tingling sensation in the fingers etc. When we encounter such symptoms, It is highly recommended to see the expert orthopaedic doctors in Bangalore, who are best in their chosen specialty.
Now, what makes PEOPLE TREE Orthopaedics one of the best bone and joint hospital in Bangalore?
Here are some of the top reasons:
- Highly Qualified and experienced Teams of doctors & Multi-disciplinary support staffWhen you visit PEOPLE TREE Hospitals for your bone and joint problems you are not just choosing the best Orthopaedic team but, you are also choosing the best Musculoskeletal research team consisting of not only general orthopaedic surgeons but also the expert Joint replacement surgeons of hip, knee & shoulder, Spine surgeons, Sports Injury surgeons, Limb reconstruction surgeons, Paediatric Orthopaedic surgeons & Bone cancer surgeons. Not just that, the Multi-disciplinary team also consists of the best pain management specialists, who can use interventional techniques to reduce pain, the specialised Orthopaedic physiotherapists, Integrated Yoga experts and also the dieticians with naturopathy background to complete the care.All the consultant Doctors at PEOPLE TREE Orthopaedics are highly qualified and have received training at some of the best orthopaedic centres across the world including United States of America, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany etc.
- Use of advanced and latest technologyWith the advent of technology, it has become quite indispensable to use the latest equipment in complex procedures like neck and spine surgery. That is why being one of the best orthopaedic hospital in Bangalore, PEOPLE TREE has all the advanced machinery and equipment to ensure that you are given the best of treatment and care, without much of any risks.
- Safer is BetterAs a fully accredited NABH hospital and recognized as one of the 25 best hospitals in India, our safety protocols, evidence based clinical practices and professionalism provides peace of mind for all our patients. Our exceptional standards include:
- Lower readmission rate after hip, knee, spine & limb surgery
- Surgical Site Infection rate (SSIs) comparable to international standards. Very high patient satisfaction rates.
- Rapid rehab protocols across all orthopaedic surgeries
- Multiple services available in orthopaedicsThe hospital is well equipped with staff and equipment to provide a wide spectrum of orthopaedic services. Right from knee joint and hip joint replacement to sports injury surgery to spine surgery to foot & ankle services to hand & upper limb services to dedicated shoulder services to children’s Orthopaedic surgeons to limb reconstruction services, you get everything under one roof. The hospital also has provisions for specialized physical medicine, physiotherapy and rehabilitation facilities for those who need it. That is not all, you can also rely on their integrative medicine specialists providing yoga and naturopathy services.
- Affordable costsMoney should never stop anyone from availing world class medical care, this is something PEOPLE TREE Hospital has always stood by. That is why, their uncompromising and customised services and treatment packages are the most affordable in Bangalore. So, one can just stay calm about not overshooting their budget and instead, focus only on healing.
These are some of the reasons why patients have voted for PEOPLE TREE as one of the BEST center for knee and hip joint replacement surgery, Spine and other orthopaedic services. If you wish to put an end to your bone & joint pain, please get in touch with the experts at PEOPLE TREE hospital today!